As we begin a new ministry year at Grace Montreal, we want to welcome you (back) into our community.
Our hope is that you encounter the grace of Jesus Christ through our service and our community.
Here are some announcements as we kick off the ministry and school year:
- SMALL GROUPS: We have multiple small groups running this year on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday evenings as well as Saturday morning. Each group is opened to all ages and all focused on aspects of “reading our Bibles well”. At our church, this is the primary way you get connected with others to care for others and be cared for.
- Groups will be beginning in the next two weeks, so sign up soon!
- PRAYER MEETING: Prayer meetings are at church each Saturday at 7-8PM.
- ANNUAL RETREAT:
- Next week is our annual retreat. Our church will be gathering at Parkside Ranch from Friday Sept 21 -Sunday Sept 23, so there will be no service in Montreal next Sunday.
- If you are interested in attending the retreat (in part, or the whole), please contact Changsung Lim ASAP at <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
- POTLUCK: Thanksgiving is early this year! We will be having a potluck after service on Oct 7 – mark it down on your calendars.
- MINISTRY FAIR: We will be hosting ministry fair on Oct 14 so you can speak to ministry leaders about different ways to serve in our church. That will occur after service.
Mark these upcoming events on your calendar!