[Click on the image below to access the Virtual Congregation Zoom feed on Sundays]
In addition to the Live Sunday Service Broadcast, we are also launching a Virtual Congregation via Zoom, where you are invited to worship ‘together’ in this time of pandemic. It can be a helpful way to cultivate a greater sense of sacred time, accountability, and community, as we join and see/know that others are singing, praying, taking notes together, and simply ‘being together’ during our Sunday worship service:
- The room will be available starting 10am.
- You may join any time to greet and chat with one another freely before service begins.
- A separate prayer room will be made available at 10:15am for those who wish to pray for the service.
- The worship broadcast will remain the same through our Facebook page. So you may have two windows open (Facebook broadcast and Zoom).
Please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Use your real name in the Zoom call
- Do not use a distracting Zoom background
- Refrain from eating
- Refrain from inappropriate attire
- Once the service begins please mute yourselves
- You are free to write brief and edifying comments during the worship service
- Be conscientious of the fact that we are all online and can see one another, so refrain from distracting behaviour
If you are experiencing any difficulties joining the room, please send us a message.